• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fancied a Change to go with my Weightloss - NEW HAIR !!!

lovebug

Official Lap Bander !!
Decided to cut off all my hair ha ha !! Out with the old in with the new eh !! Feels great, Less blowdrying and more time to spend choosing outfits :) No weightloss at the moment its stuck but having my 2nd fill soon so still feeling positive !! My clinic said it can take around 3 months for the regular weightloss to start so whilst i wait ...thought i'd change my look ....Hope everyone is well :) xxxx

1st pic is New Hair and 2nd Pic is Before ( obviously ha ha ! )

Attachments

• PICT0009ab.jpg
    PICT0009ab.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 48
  • PICT0008.jpg
    PICT0008.jpg
    253.5 KB · Views: 42
You look fabulous. well done you on your positive attitude and great weight loss. You trendy chic are you avaliable to hire for personnal shopping and makeover? still wearing clothes too big and no new hair. might need to have a lovebug makeover XXXX

Sorry lovebug just had to tell you this just showed my husband as he was waiting to use the comuter and he thought your photos were to different people. Wow and you will have the body to match..x

Aw thanks girls !! can't wait for the new body ha ha !! shame i can't go buy that in a shop eh !! ha ha ! cheers for your messages tho...i suppose cus i see my mug all the time i can't see the difference !! In the pic with long hair i was 20st 12 and my new pic i'm 18st 8 maybe i'll be 18st now i've had my hair cut ha ha !! xxxxx

Wow you look great !

Hi Lovebug
Your hair looks fab and your face looks much thinner too,it really suits you and you look younger too, you really are losing the weight now.
Good on yer girl:wow::wow::wow:
Keep up the good work,
Take care
Trina xxxx

ohh my god... didnt recognise you hun
just showed me mate whos a hairsylist you look so diffrent..
wow its great you look so much thinner!!!
you got me thinking about my hair now as i only said the other day that im going to get hair darkend and change style when loose weight..
emmaxx

you look amazing Liv!! Totally different but totally great!

Thanks everyone glad u like it ! Allicat just noticed your weightloss !! 40lbs !! WOW well done !! I'm stuck have been for weeks now ...lets hope it kickstarts soon :) been as good as i can be but i need that restrictioooooon i wanna be a loser again . But well done ! I think my exercise is the problemo....started off well but it has wained....badly! Need that motivation back ...will get there i'm determined ! xxxx

Hiya Chick,

Firstly I wanna say Well Done on your Weight loss so far :D

Loving the New Hair Do, It looks Lush. Very Sleek & Sexy.

Had a look at your Website, very Impressive Make-up. Loving the Party Smokey Eyes.
I would of loved to be a Make-up artist,
Make up is a HUGE passion of mine. LOVE IT..
The amount I have I could start my own business, lol..

Hugs

xx

Great new luck hun, you look fantastic xx

Hiya Chick,

Firstly I wanna say Well Done on your Weight loss so far :D

Loving the New Hair Do, It looks Lush. Very Sleek & Sexy.

Had a look at your Website, very Impressive Make-up. Loving the Party Smokey Eyes.
I would of loved to be a Make-up artist,
Make up is a HUGE passion of mine. LOVE IT..
The amount I have I could start my own business, lol..

Hugs

xx

I love smokey eyes ...such a sexy look eh ! Glad u enjoyed my site :) I love my job...not really a job because its like a hobbie i do daily !! Love it ! xx

Thanks everyone for your comments. Gonna get a big head now ha ha !! Only kidding. Just nice to be able to show the new me ! People should put up pics more often...its nice seeing who people are don't ya think we all talk so much to each other ? Well u've seen my mug so who's next ?????!! ha ha Oh and on my website in the "assortment" file are pics of Mandy when i did her makeup she's famous !!!!!ha ha xxxxx

Back