• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fancied a Change to go with my Weightloss - NEW HAIR !!!

to go with my northern-ness there is only one thing I can say - wit woo mrs!

lol tis a northern wolf whistle ;) my hairs so awful I just want to shave it all off but terry won't let me.

Wow you look great!!! Bet your feeling well pleased, its nice and a great boost when other people can notice your weightloss cos we look in the mirror often and dont think we see it or the people who see us regularly dont always notice.
Keep up the goodwork as your photos show its worth it!!
Take Care
xx

Hi Hunny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your new style looks fantastic............. how hot are you now! E won't let you out the house, you'll be tied to the bed!!!!!(trust me to lower the tone)

You go girl!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks everyone for your comments. Gonna get a big head now ha ha !! Only kidding. Just nice to be able to show the new me ! People should put up pics more often...its nice seeing who people are don't ya think we all talk so much to each other ? Well u've seen my mug so who's next ?????!! ha ha Oh and on my website in the "assortment" file are pics of Mandy when i did her makeup she's famous !!!!!ha ha xxxxx

Lovebug - I would put a picture of me up, but i fear i'm not as hot looking as you ! maybe when i've lost 5 stone :D:D

Richard

Back