• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fast forward 2 years

Butterfly_lady

2 years ago whilst on holiday for my 50th birthday I plucked up the courage to tell my O/H I wanted a gastric bypass, luckily he was very supportive and I had the op in November (self funded) on that holiday I didn't go on the beach as it was too hard to walk in the sand and no where to sit and rest, if I sat on the sand there was no way Id be able to get up! I was a hot sticky mess but couldn't even sit outside on the balcony as the plastic chairs were too scary.

This year wow what a difference 11st 10lbs lighter running up and down the beach, I even sunbathed in a bikini!!

Attachments

• 11 7 15.jpg
    11 7 15.jpg
    478.3 KB · Views: 69
  • 11 7 15 a.jpg
    11 7 15 a.jpg
    562.3 KB · Views: 66
  • 110715.jpg
    110715.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 66
  • 11715.jpg
    11715.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 67
For those that don't know this is where I started :)

Attachments

• 07 Nov 13 C.jpg
    07 Nov 13 C.jpg
    449.9 KB · Views: 50
  • 07 Nov 2013 D.jpg
    07 Nov 2013 D.jpg
    486.5 KB · Views: 43
Absolutely stunning. Well done you! xXx

Butterfly those wings of yours just keep getting bigger and brighter !!! WTG sweetness your looking absolutely amazing x x x

Omg that is amazing, u don't look like the same person. Big pat on back.

Do you have a diary I can follow, very interested in your journey

Omg that is amazing, u don't look like the same person. Big pat on back.

Do you have a diary I can follow, very interested in your journey

Not a diary as such but I've done a few threads with pictures and general ramblings if you click on my name you should be able to find them :)

I too am from South Wales but not living in Birmingham :)

2 years ago whilst on holiday for my 50th birthday I plucked up the courage to tell my O/H I wanted a gastric bypass, luckily he was very supportive and I had the op in November (self funded) on that holiday I didn't go on the beach as it was too hard to walk in the sand and no where to sit and rest, if I sat on the sand there was no way Id be able to get up! I was a hot sticky mess but couldn't even sit outside on the balcony as the plastic chairs were too scary. This year wow what a difference 11st 10lbs lighter running up and down the beach, I even sunbathed in a bikini!!

You look great, well done x

Congratulations on reaching another milestone it must be such an amazing feeling more so when you look back where you started to where you are today!

Back