• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

8.5 Months On

gaelic girl

Loving Being a Loser
I'm running about daft trying to get organised i'm off on holiday on Friday to Santa Ponsa with my best pal for a week. This time last year we were in Benalmadena i was a size 24 weighing in at over 20 stone, couldn't walk far cause of the heat and the plastic chair collapsed under me!
8.5 months on i've lost 8.5 stone, am now a size 12/14 and i'm weighing in at 11 stone 11lbs. I've bought two tankinis, i intend to go swimming wear shorts and sit on lots of plastic chairs without thinking about it hee hee! My Bypass although it cost a lot of money, the confidence and new lease of life it has given me can't be measured against the pounds as an advert once said "priceless". I don't think i have ever looked forward to a holiday so much and to top it all off i'm being reunited with my best friend from my school days who i haven't seen for 30 years after we lost touch. She lives over there. I might even take a camera this time lol! XX

thats fantastic news Allie you sound so happy and positive im so glad this op has changed your life congratulations hun, live life to the max you deserve it....ps theres a message in ya inbox from me x

Well done x

Liz x

Im so jealous lol. I have'nt booked aholiday this year as I usually go away in Sept and I havn't got my surgery date yet! I also didnt want another holiday fat and uncomfortable, plane journey etc. Im so pleased you are going away feeling so great about yourself. Have a lovely time, enjoy every bit of it and just once whilst there....think of me sat at home sulking lol X

So pleased for you Allie, I'm so looking forward to booking my next holiday too. No swollen ankles, no seat belt extensions.

Have an amazing time x

I am so pleased with for you! I know exactly how you feel. I hit the Disney theme parks today and felt so amazing whereas the last time I was here I couldn't handle the heat and I was miserable. Life is definitely much brighter post bypass and it has been worth every penny.

Im so so pleased for you Allie, i can reflect on everything you've said. It's the first time in years that i've embraced a summer and am loving it!!!! Look forward to seeing your holiday pictures! xxx

I'm really pleased for you Allie. You are a very positive lady and deserve a fantastic holiday. One you will remember for different reasons. xx

Have a fabulous time! xx

have a fantastic time youve earned it

Thats a lovely post, bet you can't wait. I have just come back from there it was lovely, and, like you, I was able to enjoy a holiday with a more confident attitude, being able to wear shorts, not worrying about thighs chaffing and being self conscious about everything I put on esp in the day by the pool! Have a wonderful time and enjoy your new figure. xx

How amazing is that. What a different Summer this is gonna be!

xxx

Well done Allie, you definitely shouldn't be wearing shorts though to go swimming. You looking fab and your legs look so slim in your photo. As the saying goes, if you've got it flaunt it. You go girl.

Go and enjoy yourself, you deserve it. :bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Back