• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fat clown. Lol

Carre

Hi all I have just gone through my clothes and come across my hen do dress, so I thought I would try it on ??...... I was bulging out of it and now it's to big... Yay what a good feeling. Xx

image-2206129729.jpg

This was last year just before surgery, the main reason that pushed me to do something about my weight!!!

Attachments

• image-2444337980.jpg
    image-2444337980.jpg
    401 KB · Views: 469
Well done clare, I am hoping to get banded, I have been referred now and attending my seminar next month yikes! What made you choose to go private?

Well done clare, I am hoping to get banded, I have been referred now and attending my seminar next month yikes! What made you choose to go private?

I would have never got funding, as I have no medical issues to back it up with only emotional!!!
I don't regret it for one second, it's hard work you have to choose to put the right things in your mouth still. But I'm getting there I hope to shift another 3 stone by September ....xx

Good luck with it, if you work hard with your band it will change your life xxxx

Don't you just love how we can see the changes in photos (often hard for us to see otherwise!) But its a great feeling . . .well done to you :)

Well done hun that is deffo a NSV bet you want an occasion to wearit again now. :)

STOP right there don't put yourself down there are plenty of judgemental people around for that so head up high and strut your stuff. :)

STOP right there don't put yourself down there are plenty of judgemental people around for that so head up high and strut your stuff. :)

Arrh thank you, your right fingers up to the judgemental small minded people and hello to the new me peeping through xxxx

Thanks xx

hi,,,Carre,,,,,rest of the girls, and the newbys,been busy, decorating. ,got my sister comeing in March, she's competing at crufts,I'm moving now????? Had a stall over Xmas,,,then after following some good advice,,,,,,I'm 15 stone 2 lb today,,,,,so well pleased , get my next fill 1st feb,,,,,,,,,got 6.05 in 10 mil band,,,,these bands do work,,,, if you let them ? Ps. When I get to target can I borrow the clown suit !!!!!!!!lol I think my husband would like it. Xxxxxxxxxruby

hi,,,Carre,,,,,rest of the girls, and the newbys,been busy, decorating. ,got my sister comeing in March, she's competing at crufts,I'm moving now????? Had a stall over Xmas,,,then after following some good advice,,,,,,I'm 15 stone 2 lb today,,,,,so well pleased , get my next fill 1st feb,,,,,,,,,got 6.05 in 10 mil band,,,,these bands do work,,,, if you let them ? Ps. When I get to target can I borrow the clown suit !!!!!!!!lol I think my husband would like it. Xxxxxxxxxruby

It's all yours xxx

Well done on getting back on track!! Moving house what a stress I hated moving, glad all the family are doing good.... My dogs parents were in crufts I have 2 British bulldogs...(they snore soooooo loud).

Good luck on your fill I had my 4th on the 15th jan.. I think I have 6.8 in my 10 ml band .. I can defo start feeling it now!! My main issues are little and often rather then meal and calorie counting!, although I am at the gym 5 days a week!, xx. Really good hearing from you xxx

Hi,Carre,nnnnooooooo not moving house! I mean moving down with the scales lol! Got stuck at 15 stn 7 all over Xmas and well into the new year,,,back on track now thank god xxxx

Hi,Carre,nnnnooooooo not moving house! I mean moving down with the scales lol! Got stuck at 15 stn 7 all over Xmas and well into the new year,,,back on track now thank god xxxx

Ha ha I'm such a tit.... Didn't read it right!, well that's really good keep posted, you can message me anytime on my hotmail!, xx

Ha,ha,ha, Carre you do make me laugh, your just like me when I was younger? All lot younger,,,,,I think we'd get on like a house on fire. !!!!!!!! Xx ruby

Think you look beautiful in both pictures to be honest. It's how you feel that's most important though ... Wel done :)

Think you look beautiful in both pictures to be honest. It's how you feel that's most important though ... Wel done :)

Thank you, i know its crazy i even look back at pictures from before and cant wait to be that size again.... but at the time in the pic i was not happy!! its mad how we see ourselves!! xxxx

Just wanted to say well done xx

Back