• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

One year today!

Big an Bouncy

How its flown,this time last year I was just in recovery after my bypass.Its not all been easy but it has given me a whole new lust for life and clothes!
I thank the doc at weight management who pushed for me to have the surgery on special circumstances.Dr Aditya I loves ya!Im just off to try my size 14 skinny jeans on!Maz x

Well done - great stats!
SN

Well done hun - you've done so well xxx

Happy surgiversery :) n congrats on the weight loss x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

:)Happy surgiversary:)
Great results-lovin' the "lust" lol
Your support,advice & wit is a blessing for the forumxxx

Happy surgiversary. And well done on such a fantastic weight loss. Enjoy your skinnies!
Lynne x

congratulations and well done. enjoy enjoy enjoy your size 14 skinny jeans - i am so envious. i hope my day will come soon

Happy Surgiversary!!! X

Happy Surgiversary hun xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry Maz, I've not been checking my posts much this week and missed this , Congratulations on your Surgerversary....Doesn't time fly..... hard to believe I'm 6 months in a less than 2 weeks.

Your always an inspiration and have good sense when it comes to giving advice, your pearls of wisdom are an asset to the forum :):)

You have done so well lovely... you deserve those skinny jeans xx Happy Surgery Birthday xx

Back