• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

fat dr new series

mandyl

new series of fat doctor on sky from the 13th october.
ill be watching,i wonder why lol xx

I am still catching up on all the old episodes - do you think there will be a wider range of ops shown, all I have seen so far are open bypasses and one lap band. Would be good to see some lap bypasses...

weak all over gg. lol
hopefully they will show some cos when i was in he gave me option of having gall bladder out then keyhole bypass. xx

Have been watching the last series and would love to know how they are all getting on now.

Looking fwd to the new series in October

Just watched one this afternoon - got bored of working (dangerous when working from home). So sad - he died, but I can't believe the PCT denied his funding 7 years before as they deemed wls as COSMETIC. At least he tried though, thought Mr Somers looked really upset. I know mortality is quite rare after wls, but it still brings home the risk of it all - as well as the risks of remaining morbidly obese.

Just watched one this afternoon - got bored of working (dangerous when working from home). So sad - he died, but I can't believe the PCT denied his funding 7 years before as they deemed wls as COSMETIC. At least he tried though, thought Mr Somers looked really upset. I know mortality is quite rare after wls, but it still brings home the risk of it all - as well as the risks of remaining morbidly obese.

Babyflower I watched that one too (Daniel) and I did get really upset.

Ive recorded all the fat doctors programmes (I could do the op myself now!) im trying to pluck up courage to go and see Mr Shaw Sommers

OMG was that the one with the young man who was 40 stone? (I dipped into this programme for the first (and final) time this afternoon and I lasted about 30 seconds when they were removing this guy's apron and I had to turn over straight away to Cash In the Attic or something equally non-gory. Did he ever come round from the anaesthetic?)

love

TillyBob

was really really gory today, what gets me is the way shaw puts everything back in the stomache when he's done! Bless him:)

I watch it via Sky on Discovery Home & Health - on every weekday at 12noon repeated at 4pm (and a few programmes dotted about in the evening)

Lol i wonder why :) thanks hun, am looking forward to seeing some new ones am sick and tired of seeing repeats lol xx

ooh ive got no idea,ha ha.xxx

OMG was that the one with the young man who was 40 stone? (I dipped into this programme for the first (and final) time this afternoon and I lasted about 30 seconds when they were removing this guy's apron and I had to turn over straight away to Cash In the Attic or something equally non-gory. Did he ever come round from the anaesthetic?)

love

TillyBob

No, he had a few problems after the surgery, breathing and heart problems which I believe he had prior to the op anyway.

To the person asking about virgin media - its channel 275. I dont know if there is a +1 service as I am yet to find it on stupid virgin media. Next time I move house im well getting sky plus :D

Back