• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

FAT HOSPITAL!

oo nova :sigh: we'll both be ok :eek: xx

yes....(just me being silly!) we have a lot of positive things to look forward to!

of course its a massive thing hey, life changing for us all its like waiting for xmas x

just thaught id coment to remind yall that its on! cant wait - sky + is set to goooo, lol

I've seen a UK one called Fat Doctors, which featured Shaw Somers in Chicester (I think). It did finish a few months ago, it was also on DMAX channel but you never know it may be repeated again so keep an eye out. Was really informative - showing before during and after op, as well as a few months later.

thats the one thats on now on dmax! how huge was his belly and they took most of it away while they did the bypass at the same time... i hope they do that with me, lol alltho im sure they wont my hang over isnt big enough x

The thing I love about this programme is they have a psychologist as part of the programme who talks to people about their food issues - think this is vital to look at the head as well as the stomach as the problem. I wish I'd have got this with my surgery.

Looks interesting must set my sky+ - thanks for info xx

ooooo just watched it on the skyplus last night - just as I was having tea! put me right off my food.... It was Shaw Summers and Chichester so they must be repeating the series. They did the open surgery on Gary and he was only three stones heavier than I am - I hope I don't have to have the open surgery, now that I know what goes on... ah well, I'll be asleep any way. PS did anyone have to be awake when they were putting in the breathing tubes - that bit looked really painful! What a difference the op has made to Rick - who was 40+ stones; the part that they cut away weighed 8 stones!!! He totally looks like a different person - its unbelieveable...

Back