• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hi everyone

vixiebell

Hi all im vicky im 22 and just about to hit week 2 post op i had the RNY gastric bypass at st richards chichester by shaw sommers (he's lovely). I been overweight since i was 9 when i hit puberty and have pcos. I will also be appearing on the next series of fat doctor lol.

xxx

Hi Vicky, welcome to Mini's!

Am a big fan of fat doctor, you'll have to let us know when your episode is being shown!

Jump in and get to know everyone, you'll soon feel at home ;)

Hi Vicky, welcomex how fab is that fame for you, you will have to let us know when it is aired i will wait avidly. im just over 3 weeks post op and doing well...hope you are okay tooxx

Hi Vicky and welcome please let us no when you will be on fat doctor. What channel is it on never heard of it

thankyou so much for welcoming me you guys are lovely! im so excited about my whole journey i lost 12lbs on the pre op which i was only on for a week i have no idea how much weight ive lost now as cant weigh myself lol all i know is i have dropped a size in jeans YAY! lol i'll get a ticker soon though. The new series of fat doctor will be on this autumn on Discovery home and health x

Hi Vicky, I am brand new to this place too, it seems very friendly tho :)

Glad the op went well, and the preop diet was a success! Hope to read more about your journey
x

hi vicky im alison and im from portsmouth just wanted to know if we could have a chat im at the start of my journey im yet to apply for funding etc but im guessing funding or not shaw summers will be doing my op as its his area im on face book or you could private message me im just trying to get as much info so i can be armed for the drs on march the 4th!

Hi vicki welcome to Mini's and congrats on becoming a loser :)

Back