• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

fat surgeons

funny u should say that, im watching it now lol i have it on record, love it :) xxx

I missed it. Was it worth watching coz if so I'll try and watch it on the computer<

I do enjoy these programs , just wish we saw more of the peoples journey rather than the op , we see that every week . It's more about Mr Somers than the patients

I do enjoy these programs , just wish we saw more of the peoples journey rather than the op , we see that every week . It's more about Mr Somers than the patients
yeah i guess xxx

Doesn't stop me watching tho lol

definately worth watching. Two brothers who weighed almost half a tonne between them and a lady who got into a negative comfort eating battle after loosing two babies. all three have got their lives back on track thanks to surgery.

Never stops me watching. Mr Somers is a leading surgeon and has done alot for weight loss surgery. Its great to have good media coverage.

Oh I agree , although the fact he is having problems with St Richards atm means there might not be more series :(

Oh I agree , although the fact he is having problems with St Richards atm means there might not be more series :(
thats true :(

i watched it for the first time i enjoyed it but was disappointed you didnt see more of the run up to surgery and what they went through

I'm V+ing it for when I get back home. But whilst I do enjoy the programs, it would be better without so many closeups of Shaw Somers best profile. IYKWIM.

What is the story re st Richards? Does nyone know for sure? Can't help thinking its all a bit sad as an NHS hospital wit top consultants who are high profile is really good for obesity. Would hate to thinnk that this is about the PCT making financial cut backs.

definately worth watching. Two brothers who weighed almost half a tonne between them and a lady who got into a negative comfort eating battle after loosing two babies. all three have got their lives back on track thanks to surgery.

Positive Future are you Mr Sommers?! Positive publicity and checking out what we are all saying about you??! LOL !

Thats good to hear :D

Positive Future are you Mr Sommers?! Positive publicity and checking out what we are all saying about you??! LOL !
oh if only, i could beg for my op lol

Back