• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fatty liver disease

mouse57

I hope this is ok to put this on here because it is an important bit of information:
In this weeks woman's weekly on pages 42-43 there is an article about Non-alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease and I though as there has been a few people talking about having problems with theirs recently it may put their minds at rest just by having some information. I hope people can read this because it's all about advice. You font have to buy the mag just wLk around the shop or read at the shelve its on.

Thanks for that.if you recall who wrote the article put his or her name on here as they often have a link so you can read that and other articles they have written online, then those who wish to read it could do so online.

The article is by the Health Adviser From Woman's Weekly's GP. It was princess who has just had results from her GP about the condition, there were a few others I think but I can't remember who they were. :)

Fatty liver disease is one of the conditions that can be controlled with WLS. I was diagnosed with it and had my first LFT drawn last Thursday so should find out the state of my liver next week.

Back