• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fear my liver hasnt shrunk

louisaL

looking to make a change!
Its 3 days left till my op on Tuesday and I'm loosing sleep out of fear that my liver won't have shrunk, the op won't get done and the TOTAL embarrassment it's going to be telling all the people who are rooting for me and waiting in anticipation that I couldn't have it done. :(

We've all felt that trust me but if you've stuck to the rules then you will be fine x

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

I feel exactly the same! Mine is on Wednesday.. I'm so ratty and tearful today :(
I'm sure we will be okay Good luck for tuesday xx

i worry about that too. I think i'll do the milk diet for the last few days, will that help? lol

Aw ladies I'm sure you've behaved and done good xx

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Ladies your livers will be luscious! They wouldn't give you the diet if it didn't work and if you j e stuck to it you will be fine. Almost there!

We have all had that same worry. Like the other ladies have said. If you have suck to the diet plan you will be fine.

-stuck not suck lol

I think most people have the same fear - you'll be fine hun x

Funny how we worry more about our livers shrinking than we ever did getting it enlarged in the first place!!!!

As has been said...if you stick to the diet it will work....

Good luck with you ops ladies and I wish you all a speedy recovery:):)

im sure all will be fine,good luck with ur op xxx

I am sure all will be well with your livers, was my worry too on top of the last 2 weeks before my op i had to keep having my blood pressure recorded due to it being very high at my pr op ass. THe nurse said they wouldn't touch me with bp that high, frightened the crap out of me i spent the whole fortnight in a state of panic wondrin bout my liver and bp i was still the same when i went in unil they tokk my bp and never said a word i explained to the nurse what had happened at pre op and she said they deal with lot higher bp's. I had stressed really badly for the whole fortnihgt not knowing if my op ould go ahead what a nightmare it was, i certainly understand all your fears and empotions my heart goes out to you all, hope all goes well for you all that having your ops next week. xx

Back