• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Today is the day...

ejc1905

Six Month Post Op
the rest of my life begins...

I have my band fitted today. Got to check in at the hospital for 4pm and am getting very very nervous.

Can't eat anything from 8am & already feel hungry so gonna have to drink lots & lots of water to get through it.

My biggest fear is that I will wake up & be told that my liver hadn't shrunk enough & therefore they couldn't complete the procedure.

My 3 year old gave me a lovely card today saying that when I get home she is going to give me a blanket to put over my belly & give me lots of water (its magic medicine in our house) to make me all better - I cried for ages!!!

Aww what a lovely card from your 3 yr old! :angel09:

Good luck for today, and I look forward to hearing all about it when you get back home and feel up to it x

Kids hit the rawest nerves dont they but they are so sweet with it :)

Good luck for today and a speedy recovery.

The worries and doubts echo everyone here thats been in or going in. I still think my surgeon just opened me up and then did nothing except remove my gall bladder lol. If I hadnt seen the xray when in hospital I would be questioning him for years lol.:rolleyes:

Good luck today hun. Today is the first day of the rest of your life. My band is my best friend!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck today! You have a very sweet 3 year old.

good luck for today...let us know how you get on... am sure you'll be well looked after by your little nurse :)

good luck with this afternoon, you'll be fine, if you wasn't just a tad nervous, i'd be worried!! sounds like your post op aftercare is all sorted too...lucky the little one is so young, they wanna help at that age!! take care, and rest up after, we all look forward to seeing you on the loser's bench ;)

Sending lots of best wishes your way, Your be well looked after by "mummy's little helper" when you get home, Good luck my band is the best thing ever!

the rest of my life begins...

I have my band fitted today. Got to check in at the hospital for 4pm and am getting very very nervous.

Can't eat anything from 8am & already feel hungry so gonna have to drink lots & lots of water to get through it.

My biggest fear is that I will wake up & be told that my liver hadn't shrunk enough & therefore they couldn't complete the procedure.

My 3 year old gave me a lovely card today saying that when I get home she is going to give me a blanket to put over my belly & give me lots of water (its magic medicine in our house) to make me all better - I cried for ages!!!

Hi EJC

Just wanted to wish you good luck for today and also to wish you a speedy recovery.

Look forward to hearing about it when you are up to posting.

Your 3 year old sounds so cute...they get to you, don't they?...Bless.

(((hugs)))

Good luck for the beginning of an exciting journey.

Im keeping everything crossed for you and cant wait to start reading about how well you are dojng through the next few months.

:) xxxxxxxxxx

Good luck for the op hun. wish you all the best for the begining of this new journey. have a speedy recovery.

Good luck hun!!! Won't be long now!!!

Good luck!

xxx

Hope everything goes well and you have a speedy recovery. I think that would have brought a tear to my eye, bless your little 3 year old.

Back