• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help please is it normal

pinkylin

to feel like this I woke up this morning with doubts asking myself why am i doin this? should i be doing this? is this normal for me to think like this?

I think the reason im thinkin like this is because I told my sister yesterday and she was positive about it and glad i told her but she made a comment that has stuck with me.

Now I knw the reason she made this comment is because she doesnt understand whats involved really in the op and how scarey it is but i still feel a bit upset with what she said am i being to sensitive?

She said if someone who has never dieted b4 then they are takin the easy way out and i said even then its still not the easy way out as you have t work at it it doesnt do the work for you it helps yes but doesnt do it on its own so its by no means the easy way out now like ive said she prob made this comment because she doesnt understand what the op intails and also she has m.s and has been on a diet all her life and is still on one now maybe its a lil bit of well im doin the work you should to but she knows ive struggled with my weight since i was 8yrs old and she knows i have tried dieting on and off since then.

Am I bein stupid by feeling this way any advice would really help me right now im sorry to go on but im really confused now linda.x:(:confused:

totally normal.
wanted this more than anything,went to first app and had nightmares for days. then was like yeah brill again. when i got the stones i thought sod op just get rid of these. but being in hospital and mr slater trying hard to get me op whilst i was in there made me realise i def do want it. hugs hun.xxx

Peoples ignorance of the work involved post operation has to be accepted I'm afraid. They don't know the hard work involved and can only assume things. Plus there are people who will be secretly jealous too.

Don't worry about it. The comments come up time and time again.

dont worry what people say You are doing this for YOU and no one else. Its a pity that people who think its easy can not sit in the pit and watch the operation and be there for the first few days after when you are in tears cause you can not get out of bed. They would soon change there minds

thanx guys i was thinkin its prob just me bein to sensitive im feelin a lil better now lol

Back