• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Feeder or not

Oh I'm glad I'm not the only one. For me it tends to be the old thing that I don't like to leave food on my plate, an inbuilt childhood thing of cleaning your plate I think. Anyway obviously I can't always finish everything, usually, as I still seem to have eyes much bigger than my belly so I always try and palm my food off on other people so I still have an empty plate! crazy isn't it? Old habits die hard. I also sometimes resent my restriction, for example I went to a party on Saturday, I ate some vegetables and houmous and that was all I could manage but there were so many things I wanted to try! but in all honesty that is good and I'm grateful for it :) x

Well when I have had enough rather than sit with nit in fron tof me I go and put it straight in the bin then can't pick on at it. It is difficult when we have been brought up to clean our plates. If I go out anywhere now for a meal I always ending up apologising for not eating it all and asking if I can take it home, well I have paid for it. xx old habits die hard xx

Yvessa you hit the nail on head for me! I was just thinking that I sometimes resent the restriction but can't let it be known and have to be happy to cook and dish out food! I actually want to see people eat my food but not in a mean way lol I don't wish for them to gain weight I just feel if I can't eat then others may as well enjoy!

Does overfeeding your cat count... our molly's belly is nearly touching the floor - she says she has short legs but I think its too many dreamees.

On the other hand my OH is getting slightly less food than he used to as I started reducing the amount I make after I ran out of tupperware - have a freezer full of left overs - and I just pinch a couple of spoons of his meal. His mum makes up for it though when he visits on a Wednesday - he comes back laden with choccy bics, bananas and chicken (for the cats).

Back