• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Slimming world

happy days

Has anyone re joined a slimming world class after surgery. Iam 2 yrs post op and have struggled with the last stone for nearly a year. So going to try sw again. Just wondered if anyone else has and did you tell them you had wls.

Have a search through the boards, there has been a couple of members who have joined SW to help them - :) I think these things can help us get back on track and while Im doing ok at the moment, I wouldn't hesitate to join or use something similar to help during the loss.

Yes I did ( do) and no I didn't.
The weekly weigh in helps me focus but this last stone and a half has taken me since July to lose.
I'd like to lose another ten pounds but reckon it might take me about 5 years.....
SW plan is very good, east to stick to, lovely recipes for all the family and I am eating more fruit and veg these days.
Good luck xx

It has revitalised my diet tbh. And I go to support HD who is very bad a t dieting but has lost more than 2 stone now.

xx

I'm pretty sure Yve has joined or is following S/W

I think the extra support you could get from a slimming club is really worthwhile....
However my daughter joined SW after band, you obviously cannot join in things like slimmer of the week etc, but I think the extra support may be just what is needed..

I only had my band done yesterday but I am sure I will return to a club just for weekly support and WI

We should start a new club for Weight Loss surgery people :)

I think the extra support you could get from a slimming club is really worthwhile....
However my daughter joined SW after band, you obviously cannot join in things like slimmer of the week etc, but I think the extra support may be just what is needed..

I only had my band done yesterday but I am sure I will return to a club just for weekly support and WI

We should start a new club for Weight Loss surgery people :)

That wud be great

Back