• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

FEEL AWFUL

kerrylee37

[url=http://www.TickerFac
just came back from my hoildays half an hour ago ,
failed big time sticking to my diet due to have my band fitted this sat 14th,
im so worried they wont do it ... so crossed with myself cant stop crying tried so hard but failed big time great start ,
if i cant even do this what will i be like once band is fitted ,really feel like cancelling my op cause i feel like ive fail before ive even started

Last edited:
Hi Kerry
I was like you, i only had to do the pre-op diet for 7 days and i really struggled. I was so worried that i would wake up and nothing had been done, i really worked myself up.
On the day of the op, they didnt weigh me, the purpose of the diet was to shrink the liver as if its too heavy, they cant lift it out of the way.
But anway like i said i really struggled but my op was done, and i am finding my bypass diet is easier to stick to than my pre op.
Apparently it is possible to shrink your liver in 3 days, so dry your tears hun, and climb back on that diet first thing tomorrow, you can do this
xxxx

i cant help i am not due band or had one .......but i wanted to wish you luck dont be to hard on your self x

Hey
I've read a few times of people being called in for their op without much time for a pre op diet...and they've been sucessful. If I were you, I'd just get back on the diet asap & stick to it. drink drink drink water.
I know its hard, I did 2 weeks of the milk diet & I was so close to packing it in about 3 times, but I kept it up because I knew I could do it & whats a few days/2 weeks on the grand scheme of things.
Food isn't going anywhere, its all going to still be there when you've got your band & you're going to be able to have things in moderation.

I know its been said millions of times, but the pre op diet really is harder than the post op diet.

you can do it

thank you all xxx
went to bed in tears last night but woke up postive im just going to drink shakes and water and nothing else till saturday cant be that hard.
if you done it for two weeks emma i can do it for 3 days lol ,think the key for me is to keep busy stay away from the kitchen anyone got a padlock please xx

Kerry,
when you are feeling a moment of weakness, get on here, shout about it, we are all wanting to support you, come on girl!!!!

mono thank you means a lot must say love coming on here its replaced facebook thank god

Last edited:
mono i see you ve just had your passby done in july how are you ? are you stillin any pain x also im having the same doctor what is he like

Hi Kerry,
Yes i am almost 4 weeks post bypass and i feel great, i am back to normal (whatever that is!) the weight is starting to come off, my clothes are loose and until i eat i dont even feel like i have had a bypass.
As for Mr Ackroyd, i can vouch for his work so far, and he is very dishy too!!!

xxx

Kerrylee,
How's it going today? Mr Super is lovely, he did my band two weeks ago and I feel fab now - weight falling off. Send me a private message if you need help at all. Fingers crossed for you tomorrow.x

doing ok just drinking water old habit dont die tho just got kfc for kids had a bite without even thinking ,god im so crap at diets just want this band fitted tomorrow cant come quick enough for me

Back