• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

feeling bleurgh

jenn69

Should be feeling amaze balls as ive lost 9.5stones in 15mnths but I seem to be existing on fruit, cold meat, green tea and not alot else! Hair loss is really getting me down:(
Cant manage to fit three meals in a day, can't do dairy at all, everyone says I'm looking great and I've changed so much so why do I feel bleurgh?
Suggestions welcome...

Are there reasons you're existing on those foods only? Is it because you can't tolerate other things?

Have you spoken to a dietician or your provider, because if your body is lacking in nutrients, you will feel bleugh :(

Hi jenn, agree with top kat, need to try to change your diet. Speak to your dietician and/or GP. Hope your feeling better soon. X

Hi Jenn :)

I would speak to the dietician at your hospital..
Are you taking any vitamins ??

Take care

Nicky x

Someone posted to me that she didn't like complan but saw it as a means to an end...so I have decided to sip one slowly for energy I hate it but needs must... :/

I read a lot about protein over load, I asked my dietician as I was worried that maybe I wasnt eating enough protein and she says don't just eat the protein and eat a balanced meal of protein, carbs and vegetables and eat around your plate so you get a bit of everything. Are you taking vitamins ? you may be lacking in iron as this can make u feel a bit bleugh and tired etc, maybe make some soups so u get everything in that you need but not the heaviness of a solid meal, if ur still feeling rotten u may need to speak to ur dietician and he or she may offer better advice x

Back