• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Feeling emotional

happy days

My little Miricle boy is 16 today. Never thought we would see this day. He has come so far approx 30 heart ops and eventually a transplant. So proud of him from deaths door to a beautiful young man

Attachments

• image-720443081.jpg
    image-720443081.jpg
    354.8 KB · Views: 270
What a handsome young man. Not surprised you are feeling emotional. Kids are amazing the way they cope with illness and bounce back. As a mother of a nearly 15 yr old with chronic kidney disease I kinda understand the ups and downs you have been through over the years. Congratulations xxx

What a handsome young man. Not surprised you are feeling emotional. Kids are amazing the way they cope with illness and bounce back. As a mother of a nearly 15 yr old with chronic kidney disease I kinda understand the ups and downs you have been through over the years. Congratulations xxx

His kidneys took a big whack aswell but luckily they have pulled back to about a 60% function.

In hearing or rather reading things such as this, sometimes they are just no words. As a mum and one who sees my son battling ongoing pain on a daily basis, I hear you! They give us a reason to be proud every moment of every day.

In hearing or rather reading things such as this, sometimes they are just no words. As a mum and one who sees my son battling ongoing pain on a daily basis, I hear you! They give us a reason to be proud every moment of every day.

We are so lucky to have such brave determined children

Indeed.

Happy Birthday to your beautiful son :)

Im happy your son continues to improve xxxx

Wow - he's very handsome! And courageous - you have every right to be proud:)

My little Miricle boy is 16 today. Never thought we would see this day. He has come so far approx 30 heart ops and eventually a transplant. So proud of him from deaths door to a beautiful young man

Congratulations and hugs to both of you on this special day and Happy Birthday to your handsome son and I wish you both all the best for the future!

Birthday2.gif

Back