• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Feeling fit and fabulous! Surgery July 2013. Target 9 months later. Now maintaining

Lilacglittergirl

Fit and fantastic!
Not the most flattering or stylish photo of me BUT ... this is the new me in my totally new career (at age 52) as a Physiotherapy Assistant, in a size 10 uniform. And I love my new job - hard work but I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

I hope you are all getting or keeping skinny. And those of you bypassed in 2015 I wish you well for your first Christmas. Much love and light to you as always my beauts xxxx

PS: My before picture added again for good measure - who IS that person?!

Attachments

• Physio me.jpg
    Physio me.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 88
  • Before.jpg
    Before.jpg
    362.6 KB · Views: 92

Lilacglittergirl

Fit and fantastic!
In other news, here is a photo of me doing boxing (holding the punch pads) at a recent HIIT Circuits class ... You will see my Bingo Wings are hardly noticeable due to the amount of work I have done over the last year, focussing on developing my upper body. I cannot recommend exercise too highly to help tone behind our loose skin issues - it really does make a visible difference. Although no amount of physical activity will ever make it go away completely, it is helpful. And such classes are great fun - not like the boring gym. See you around peeps xxx

Attachments

• Punching.jpg
    Punching.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 74

violetangel

In other news, here is a photo of me doing boxing (holding the punch pads) at a recent HIIT Circuits class ... You will see my Bingo Wings are hardly noticeable due to the amount of work I have done over the last year, focussing on developing my upper body. I cannot recommend exercise too highly to help tone behind our loose skin issues - it really does make a visible difference. Although no amount of physical activity will ever make it go away completely, it is helpful. And such classes are great fun - not like the boring gym. See you around peeps xxx

You look so bloody fit!!

Amazing - hope I can get to where you are x

Lilacglittergirl

Fit and fantastic!
Violet - thanks. Anything is possible if we dedicate ourselves. In time you will find a programme that suits you. If you can commit to a minimum of three sessions a week, work as hard as you possibly can during those sessions, you will get visible and physical results in as many months. xxx

violetangel

Violet - thanks. Anything is possible if we dedicate ourselves. In time you will find a programme that suits you. If you can commit to a minimum of three sessions a week, work as hard as you possibly can during those sessions, you will get visible and physical results in as many months. xxx

Thanks Hun xx

Yes I am doing four classes plus gym now. Classes are: body pump, body combat and spin.

I am also concentrating on my upper body as that's where my weakness is. I have already toned up quite a bit and it's helping with the lose skin.

Xxx

femfrankie

Shrinking For Sophie
Your doing brilliantly lilac & you in that uniform wow you go girl!

As for the tube anti fat gang ..really?? Some folks need to get over themselves don't they. I truly hope they all walk in the shoes we walked in a few years ago!

Lilacglittergirl

Fit and fantastic!
One from this week showing my upper body 'bulking up' is working very nicely, especially my arms. I used be so aware of them and all the saggy skin that I'd never be seen without at least a 3/4 sleeve, even for fitness training class. My weight is still stable but feeling so much more defined and not at all gaunt any more (see 2nd photo from May 2014. Totally different body shape)! All my clothes are fitting as they have for 18 months now ... so happy. Five times a week for 45 minutes, for a year ... visible differences folks

Attachments

• Dec 15.jpg
    Dec 15.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 94
  • Gaunt (2).jpg
    Gaunt (2).jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:

violetangel

You look amazing :)

tasmine

You look wonderful and truly inspirational for all of us starting on our wls journey. Good luck to you in your new career xx

beepbeepcat

Just stopping by to say hello and hope your doing well. X X

beepbeepcat

Lilac can you let me know what is your daily menu like, amounts and foods. I'm having trouble fitting 60g of protein in without increasing cals dramatically.