• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

RNY Gastric Bypass Feeling fit

happy days

Tonight I have doubled my time at the gym and substantially upped my effort levels. Iam feeling very proud of myself that I got this far and want more. For the first time ever I think iam enjoying exercise :)

chrisa

Well done i enjoy the gym but don't want to go when the weather is nice other than that its fine xx enjoy xx

Sharonimo

Sleeve to Bypass
Well done i enjoy the gym but don't want to go when the weather is nice other than that its fine xx enjoy xx

I'm the opposite -- cannot drag myself out of the door in the cold, dark, wet, gloomy winter months !!

Am glad my sleeve is in April, and fingers crossed by June I might have found my "mojo" again after losing a few stone.

But WELL DONE, Happy Days + thanks for the inspiration !!!

happy days

Sharonimo said:
I'm the opposite -- cannot drag myself out of the door in the cold, dark, wet, gloomy winter months !!

Am glad my sleeve is in April, and fingers crossed by June I might have found my "mojo" again after losing a few stone.

But WELL DONE, Happy Days + thanks for the inspiration !!!

I drag myself there three times a week but yet once iam there I do enjoy it. It's just the motivation to get there where I hav a prob. Your sleeve will be here in no time x