• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

RNY Gastric Bypass Never!!!!

Laura b

2011 a new begginning
Never ever ever in a million years thought ild enjoy exercise but I really am enjoying it yesterday I felt do down and today I have been, some of u would off seen my earlier post about feeling down but iv just been the gym and I feel great :) x

thats great news Laura :) xxx

Caren said:
thats great news Laura :) xxx

Thank you, I do I feel great not gonna go over board but deffo gonna go gym 3-4 times a wk if it leaves me feeling like this, maybe that's my therapy lol xx

Thank you, I do I feel great not gonna go over board but deffo gonna go gym 3-4 times a wk if it leaves me feeling like this, maybe that's my therapy lol xx
i really hope i catch the exercise bug post op :) xxx

Caren said:
i really hope i catch the exercise bug post op :) xxx

U will Hun, I'm nearly 9 months post op and iv only just caught it lol so I'm sure u will once ur post op xx

That's great im hoping I catch the exercise bug after my op how long before you started working out post op ?

I met the North East Kettlebell organiser at a First Aid Course in December and I'm planning on going 6wks post op.
Apparently it's the best way to improve my core & tone up so can't wait! Other than that I'm hoping to try jogging and dusting off the old bicycle.
xx

That's gr8 to hear - I hope I'm the same post-op as I can't stand exercise right now! Actually that's not completely true as I love to swim but can't stand being seen in a costume and I enjoy bike riding but it hurts my big fat behind too much lol x

great news

ashlie1985 said:
That's great im hoping I catch the exercise bug after my op how long before you started working out post op ?

I only started 3 wks ago hun so 8-9 months post op was planning to start b4 but didn't, if I was honest I was being lazy was a good idea in my head but could b bothered always making excuses well no excuses for me!! Iv been tonight aiming 3-4 times a wk even doing a class this wk legs, bums and tums xx

Louise1 said:
I met the North East Kettlebell organiser at a First Aid Course in December and I'm planning on going 6wks post op.
Apparently it's the best way to improve my core & tone up so can't wait! Other than that I'm hoping to try jogging and dusting off the old bicycle.
xx

Fab news, enjoy.... I wanna get running but breaking myself in gently xx

Louise1 said:
Laura google couch to 5k & there are a load of training plans to get non runners up & running (so to speak lol).
I've got 1 printed off and I'm ready to go.
xx

Aww thank you I'll look, now xx

Back