• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Feeling good

tendersage

Woke up this morning and decided today was a get dressed day, so after my meds and a coffee - latte. i showered whooo felt a hundred % better just for that and decided to delve into the new cloths jonah bought me to see what it was like on

All the things he bought were at least one size smaller then anything i had so i was amazed that despite not losing weight i have lost inches a lot of them lol as the tops are not going to fit me for long and the joggers fit nicely, whereas a size 26 wouldnt go over my hips before:8855:

well done x

Glad your feeling better, its great that you have been able to get into your new clothes too. I think I am going have to get my hubby to read some of these threads and drop hints about needing new clothes after my op and see whether he gets the hint, lol. It's so nice to be pampered but when your pampered and bought new things that fit and are noce its even better. He'll have a lot of other halves after him for showing what men should really be doing after we have had our ops.

i ended up with 2 new joggers, 3 new tops long sleeved, a pair on trainers and half a dozen pairs of knickers....

a new camera just before going in to take pics of myself with to show myself off lol thats going to be a novel thing. He says he wanted to show me how much i mean to him... well hes done that with spades on just by being there and supporting me thought this.

Some guys need a kick to get them started in the right direction, show them the threads lol

It's a lovely feeling when clothes start to feel loose. It amazes me that mine are so baggy when really I dont think I have lost that much and dont quite know how it works with inches etc but as long as its going I dont care lol...glad your feeling better too chick...xx

charlie i have a feeling my cloths had started hanging on me prior to the op lol almost 2 stone could do that but i couldnt bring myself to take the step and shop, too tired from the diets, work stress and some of it he put me through.... so i earned my rewards hehehe now i wonder what he has up his sleeve for tonight can i preempt him in some way and surprise him could cook him a meal chuckles would that be sweet or not

Back