• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Feeling ill

Madcatwoman

Hi sleevers, some advice needed. Started feeling ill last weds with sore throat etc. Felt bit better on Sun, went back to work on Mon. Up Mon night with watery diarrhoea and in bed all day yesterday. Feel a bit better today, but still got watery diarrhoea. My team said just iced water for 24 hrs which I did, but now wondering what is best to do? Have had a slice of toast, but wondering if anyone else has had this and what they did? Thanks:sick0019:

Hi sleevers, some advice needed. Started feeling ill last weds with sore throat etc. Felt bit better on Sun, went back to work on Mon. Up Mon night with watery diarrhoea and in bed all day yesterday. Feel a bit better today, but still got watery diarrhoea. My team said just iced water for 24 hrs which I did, but now wondering what is best to do? Have had a slice of toast, but wondering if anyone else has had this and what they did? Thanks:sick0019:

How awful on top of everything we contend with when you get ill it feels twice as bad as normal doesn't it

I do hope you feel better today :)

Good Luck xxx

Back