• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

HELP!!!! Feeling ill :(

Liverbird

Hi all

I was hoping someone could help and tell me what they do when they feel really ill.

I have been ill for about 4 days now, have an appointment at my doctors later today so will hopefully have a better idea of what it is, but i am unable to eat anything.

In the last 48 hours i have had a boiled egg with toasted soldiers to dip in it, felt like a kid lol. But that is it. Nothing else.

What do you all find is easy to eat when your feeling really ill and have no appetite? :cry:

Hi Chick sorry to hear your not feeling good....((hug))....have you tried something like a slim fast shake? It might be easier to keep down and will give you all the things your body requires......sorry cant be much help as never been ill since op....make sure you keep up your fluids though and take it easy..xx

soup and protein shakes work well for me :)

thanks for that. Well i went to see the doctor...the outcome was....glandular fever....o dear

I am sorry to hear that you are poorley and i know glandular fever can make you feel quite ill has the doctor given you any advice on what you can eat when you carn't if you know what i mean:(:(

Sorry to hear you not well. Wishing you speedy recovery

Ali

I have the same problem with feeling ill, have to force myself to eat. You have been given good advice tho, plenty of fluids & take in protein and you should feel better soon. Make sure not to take any meds your doc gives you on an empty tummy, that is a sure way to make you feel worse.

Best of luck & hoping you feel much better soon,
Nic :p

:hug99::flowers:Hi Natasha. Sorry to hear you're not well sweetheart but do as others have said and make sure you get the fluids in other wise you'll dehydrate and then you will feel even worse.
Take care and hope you feel better soon xx Gaynor xx

Back