• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Feeling loads better. 12 days post op

fizzwoods

NEED TO LOSE!
Hello everyone... I just wanted to say that I am feeling a lot better today, 2 reasons really. 1, it seems I have lost some weight and gone from 119kg to 115kg since my op, so I feel a little better and 2, I can now reach round and wash my backside proper without straining!!! TMI, I know, but I am made up with this!!!! I have lost about 26lb since starting the diets!!!!

I just hope that it picks up a little!!!

Thanks Ladies xxxx

yey glad your feeling a lot better sarah good weight loss, keep up the good work you are doing fab. xxxxx

great loss, keep up the good work xx

Glad ur feelin much better n well dun on the weight loss x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Well Done Hun, Well DOne :D

I have just had some sugar free jelly and small amount of low fat custard and I feel fuller than I ever have!!!!!!!!! So far today I have had a weetabix made runny with milk, pureed chicken, veg and potato (about 4 spoonful), pea & ham soup. I am very full now. Does this sound ok?

oh well done sarah, you're doing great :) xxx

Glad you're feeling better hun and starting to see some results x

Well done Sarah - I keep looking to your posts as you are about a week ahead of me, so its great to see, keep up the good work I'm looking forward to seeing some nice results but at the moment I am just soooooo swollen and sore its not showing yetbut after four weeks of barely anything (inc pre op) it should be coming off though!! Xx

Back