• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2 Milestones completed :D

Andy1968

Hi .

Hope you're all ok :D

Well i had my weekly weigh in this morning and i have now shot past the 6 stone mark ( 2.5 stone pre op,3.7 stone post op ) Also,when i first started out this journey at my 1st appointment back in December 2011,I decided to buy some scales but could only find ones that went up to 150kg ( Only :oops: )...and needless to say when i got on them,smoke started to pour out of the back of them :lol: ... So i managed to hunt down a set that were 180 kg...and STILL it showed an error :cry: ..that's because when i got weighed at the Hospital..i was 189kg :shock: :oops:
Anyway...i can know use the 150kg scales as i'm 149.3 kg :D so i've had 2 milestones passed today..Needless to say i'm very VERY :D :D :D :D :D

I've also been on my exercise bike 5 days a week ( weekends off :thumbup: ) and when i went on them way back in December 2011...i could only do 2 minutes before i had to stop...and now i do an HOUR a day which trust me..is some achievement.

Anyway just thought i'd update and wish you all the best .

Lotsa Love
Andy x

Hi .

Hope you're all ok :D

Well i had my weekly weigh in this morning and i have now shot past the 6 stone mark ( 2.5 stone pre op,3.7 stone post op ) Also,when i first started out this journey at my 1st appointment back in December 2011,I decided to buy some scales but could only find ones that went up to 150kg ( Only :oops: )...and needless to say when i got on them,smoke started to pour out of the back of them :lol: ... So i managed to hunt down a set that were 180 kg...and STILL it showed an error :cry: ..that's because when i got weighed at the Hospital..i was 189kg :shock: :oops:
Anyway...i can know use the 150kg scales as i'm 149.3 kg :D so i've had 2 milestones passed today..Needless to say i'm very VERY :D :D :D :D :D

I've also been on my exercise bike 5 days a week ( weekends off :thumbup: ) and when i went on them way back in December 2011...i could only do 2 minutes before i had to stop...and now i do an HOUR a day which trust me..is some achievement.

Anyway just thought i'd update and wish you all the best .

Lotsa Love
Andy x
yay! :) congrats Andy, you are doing so well mate, im made up for ya :) xxx

Andy, what wonderful achievements :) congrats to you!

Well done Andy keep going you're doing great hope to join you when it's my turn.
Take care
Toby

Absolutely brilliant Andy, you must feel amazing.
X

Well done you. Keep up the good work.

Congratulations Andy!! You really are doing so very well!!! xx

Back