• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Feeling unwell

Amrac1

Hi all,
As the title says I feel unwell. Yesterday evening was not good food wise as I ate mackeral and then vomitted for an hour so now I feel like I'm running on empty. Also have a washed out feeling in my head. Everything aches.
I decided to go to the gym anyway thought I would get an energy boost but that didnt materialise.
Also have piles and some bleeding from them!
Anyway today I feel sorry for myself. Boo Hoo!
Right I'll stop moaning and leave you wonderful lot alone.
lots of love
xxxxxxxxx

Aw you poor thing, give yourself a massive cuddle from me....I hope you feel better soon but if not maybe a trip to the GP is in order. (((HUG))) XX

I'm so sorry you are feeling unwell and hope this will soon pass, wishing you the very best as always... but just wanting to also say... you have had an amazing weightloss, so well done precious.... hoping you feel much better very soon.

Love and hugs xxx

I hope you`re feeling better soon x

I hope you feel better soon.

I suspect you have a bug. I'm feeling very similar. Its pants pet.
Sending big hugs.
Grace xxxxxxx

Sorry to hear you are feeling poorly...I blame the mackeral...always seem to read on here that mackeral sends people off a bit weird...hence why I think I'm never eating it again....really hope you feel better soon xxx

Back