• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Feet

BeaBea

Hi, not sure if anyone has asked this question before but have your feet become smaller since you have lost weight.

I ask because since putting on the last couple of stone as well as my feet swelling occasionally, especially in the heat my feet have got bigger. Probably in the last two years overall have gone up two sizes. :sigh:

LOL I've just answered this on another thread, but yes, my feet are definitely smaller!

yep most defo x

I know when I lost just short of 10 stone years ago my feet deffinately shrunk :D I was back into a size 5 like when I was a teenager! Back to size 6 again now, sometimes a 7 when its summer and my feet and legs swell really bad :D XX

Beth, my feet have definately shrunk a little since my op. I am wearing a pair of shoes I bought in the USA 2yrs ago. They have always been too tight until now, but I have walked the girls to and from school wearing them.

Hope you kept some of your old pairs, better still, enjoy shoe shopping in the future.

love

Rebirthxx

mine are defo smaller, been wearing size 7 trainers from size 9

Can't say just yet, but I hope walking in heels gets easier as right now my feet ache so easily! I have shoes that need wearing (and purchasing :D)

Definitely smaller. I have lost 1 1/2 - 2 sizes in my shoes.

Hi Beth,

It's a nuisance to have swollen feet... do you get to elevate them in an evening precious, I know you are at work and rushing around...

My feet can swell and around my ankles... it's got worse as I've got older.. but I have to smile at myself and I say 'shake a leg' girl... movement and elevation certainly helps...

My feet are size 5, having already lost 2 stones, I don't need the wider fit... likewise, I can see my fingers shrinking too! Extremities... I wonder if my nose will shrink in the bargain!

It's a refreshing thought that we'll have more choice in shoes... my stiletto days may be gone... but I still like to sparkle... I have a shoe fetish... but tend to go for flattie styles these days because of my balance ups and downs...

Loving hugs Beth... best foot forward (bruised as in my case today... haha) xxx

I have gone from a mens 7 or womens 8 to a womens 6 or a mens 5 x

Definitely ! Not just the lack of swollen ankles, but my feet are less fatty too. I still have wide feet and high insteps though (I have since childhood) which make a lot of styles impossible, but I'm out of flatties and into low-mid heels for the first time in years. Currently down from a 7 to a 6. I always used to be a 5 but I don't know if they'll get any smaller.

absolutely they do - I was heading for a 5 at my biggest and now Im back to a 4 and they have got narrower too and I can wear knee high boots with a heel - its all there waiting for all of you. Unfortunately thigh high boots still elude me as the loose skin above my knees stops me from pulling them up!

Hi, not sure if anyone has asked this question before but have your feet become smaller since you have lost weight.

I ask because since putting on the last couple of stone as well as my feet swelling occasionally, especially in the heat my feet have got bigger. Probably in the last two years overall have gone up two sizes. :sigh:
yeh i was a size 7 and im now a 6 defo smaller lol

Back