• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

So Happy Wanted To Share

moonflower

Sooooooo happy

I've gone down from a size 26/28 bottom ahlf to a size 22 jeans they not too tight but pockets stick out a bit. Cant believe it as weight not moving very much.

Bra size gone down 3 back sizes YES 3 an 2 cup sizes

This is with a weight-loss of 3 stone.

I decided to try on the size 22's as I had such a bad couple weeks with my son's behaviour he's been a night-mare and had me in tears at least 3 times a day for the last few days it's left me drained and shattered.

I just wanted to share my news. I will find out later this morning if lost weight when I weigh myself as its 8 wks today since op.

Ali
xx

Well done on your achievements. you should be very proud. It sounds like your son is just acting out a bit for attention, maybe with everything that has been going on with your life style change, he is just taking time to adjust to everything, he is coping with it differently to how you do. he'll soon come round. try not to let it upset you too much. :)

What a great feeling to see your new shape coming congratulations a well done on a great weight loss x

Brilliant Allie, with a result like that does it really matter what the scales say?

Stick it out with the little one, they like to try us when they've had a bit of change....

Well done Ali your doing fantastic Hun as for your son he's a lad what more should we expect lol try to not let it get you down ;)

Congratulations on getting into the smaller sizes ! That's so exciting ! I hope it will cheer you up a bit now x
I totally sympathise with the son problems, mine are both Autistic and we have a lot of problems with behaviour and general chaos. Posting on here is always great for venting/getting support and advice , so always feel free to talk about it if it's getting you down x

Thanks everyone

I did get on the scales but stayed the same.
Well gave him extra meds as i think he needs it and dont get to see cons for another couple of weeks.

Just been though the spare wardrobe and found the 22 and 20's after that it will have to be new or I'll have to go round in the buff lol. New knickers here i come they keep falling down not good.

Thanks again

xx

Whooo hooo brilliant, well done.

Well done Moonflower on all those sizes!

It goes to show that we still loose inches even when the scales pack in moving.

I'm glad it's given you a boost after your upsets this week and hope your son settles down for you. x

well done its a good feeling.
xx

congrats hun xx

Well done Allie. Will we see you at the meeting next week?

Well done Allie. Will we see you at the meeting next week?

Yep I'll be there next mon. Looking forward to it.

How you feeling good i hope

xx

Thanks gals

He's gone to bed lets hope he stays there all night but i doubt it. Lets pray he'll stay in his bedroom till at least 6.30 not just before 4am like the last couple

xx

Back