• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

finally.... Cooking again

Natalia

Finally cooking for my family today.... My daughter and husband were so excited!!! Even though I am a bit jealous that I can't enjoy my meal that I prepared =( oh well.... Maybe I can purée it.... LOL

Hey Sarah and nat! Just checking by to see how u are both feeling after ur op? What are u having for Xmas dinner?! I had a wonderful one! Carrot and suede mash pureed with lots of gravy, was divine!!! Hope ur both well, Luce x

Hope you managed to enjoy whatever you had for your dinner.

Hey Sarah and nat! Just checking by to see how u are both feeling after ur op? What are u having for Xmas dinner?! I had a wonderful one! Carrot and suede mash pureed with lots of gravy, was divine!!! Hope ur both well, Luce x

I'm doing well although I still tire very easy. I also had mashed veg and pot with a tiny bit of mashed chicken, and a bowl of trifle for desert, it was scrummy. How're you doing?

Hi Sarah, ur christmas dinner sounds amazing compared to mine!! How did u manage to mash chicken?! I'm still rather scared about eating meat of any kinds and am really having a lot of soups and shakes, do u get any pain with this?! What are u eating in a typical day?! I'm doing okhowever my sleep patterns are truly out of sync! I seem to be napping after every intake of food!! Think I will need to speak to my provider about this! Luce x

Hi Lucy, I used to have pureed chicken on the mushies. I used to put a small piece of chicken in the blender, cut up and add a little chicken oxo and blend it till smooth. I t sounds horrible and doesnt look that nice but its actually quite nice and great protein :D Have a try and good luck XX

Hi Sarah, ur christmas dinner sounds amazing compared to mine!! How did u manage to mash chicken?! I'm still rather scared about eating meat of any kinds and am really having a lot of soups and shakes, do u get any pain with this?! What are u eating in a typical day?! I'm doing okhowever my sleep patterns are truly out of sync! I seem to be napping after every intake of food!! Think I will need to speak to my provider about this! Luce x

Hi, I just chewed it to death and it was less than a tablespoon full. What are you eating in a day and when can you move onto move onto solids?
I move onto normal, but well chewed food tomorrow and I can't wait.
Today I've had 1 weetabix, 2 coffees, 1 orange juice and lunch was a tiny side plate of mushroom stroganoff (I took out the mushrooms and watered it down with milk) and mashed potato (again with extra milk). I will have soup for dinner, a yoghurt if I fancy it, as well as more to drink.
I don't have any pain after eating, but I feel full now. I'm still tiring easy, I drove for the first time today, to the local bed shop, ordered a new bed and I now I've got my feet up. I think everyone recovers differently, my hubby has been off work pampering me and I think that's helped alot. Take care x

Back