• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Turned a corner

Jrichard

Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:D

I have finally turned a corner

Last week I couldn't see a light at the end of what seemed a very long and dark tunnel.

I felt sick all the time, couldn't eat, felt tired and generally depressed.

Yesterday I had my first family meal where I ate the same ish as everyone else; fish mushy peas and mash. It felt great.

Today I feel so much brighter, I am even cooking for the family.

I think I might succeed. I even haven't weighed myself, as I was getting fed up of the scales not reflecting what was happening to my waist line.

I've finally figured it out. As my daughter would say I needed to chillax!

Let nature and the surgery do it's thing, eat as much or as little as I can manage, drink lots and stay off of the scales.

Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:D

Julie

I had a really rough time straight after my surgery but it does get easier.
Glad you're feeling better :) xx

I'm so glad i've seen your thread...i'm struggling at the minute and it's getting me down big time. I'm hardly eating, feel sick and ill all the time. It's no joy at all. Will i ever be able to eat again???? i can't answer that at the minute x

In a couple of months you will wonder what all the fuss was about!You will be eating small portions,have loads of energy and exercising your butt off.You will have no clothes to fit you and have to buy a new wardrobe full!Enjoy!Maz x

as you know it can only get better most of us have been there and done that but at that time when you will feel poorly you feel like the only one ,,, go girl xxx

Thats great news, well done. You will get there too Sarah xx

Thats great news, well done. You will get there too Sarah xx
Hope so mandy....hope that one day i can kiss goodbye to all the struggling and have a little meal and enjoy it x

In a couple of months you will wonder what all the fuss was about!You will be eating small portions,have loads of energy and exercising your butt off.You will have no clothes to fit you and have to buy a new wardrobe full!Enjoy!Maz x

I'm gonna hold you to this lol....i've got all my fingers crossed that this will happen. Thanks for the reassurrence maz x

I hope you feel better soon.xxxx

Hope u feel better soon ;)

I made myself a really nice lamb tagine (except I did it in a slow cooker) the meat was so tender I really enjoyed it, even though it was a tiny portion.

There is a God!

You will get there too, I promise.

Julie

I made myself a really nice lamb tagine (except I did it in a slow cooker) the meat was so tender I really enjoyed it, even though it was a tiny portion.

There is a God!

You will get there too, I promise.

Julie
i really hope i will julie?
Did you have the same trouble with getting the purees down?
When did things start the look up?

i really hope i will julie?
Did you have the same trouble with getting the purees down?
When did things start the look up?

Hi Sarah,

I had loads of ups and downs with food. Sometimes the food went down well and sometimes it was torture.

I don't expect things to be plain sailing, but I am 8 weeks out now and they are significantly easier.

Your time will come I promise. It is a bit of two steps forward and one step back, but remember you are always moving forward.

Julie

Back