• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Finally Got Date For Bypass Surgery

Klassy-Kaz

Hi, I just wanted to let you know that thats me got my appointment through for my Gastric bypass surgery.....D-Day 8th October, nerves finally kicking in now but its been nearly 2 years from first consultation to the Op, so no going back and I feel ready for it now.

Well done. Thats soo exciting, which Hospital did you go for?

great news :)

Lizzy I see you have opted on the same surgery as me, I made a mistake mine is 7th November, I see my consultant on the 8th October, for my final discussion with him before the big op. I did think about a sleeve, but feel the bypass is the better option for me.

Will keep you updated on my progress

wooo hooo congratulations :)

Nicky x

Fantastic news and not so far away too :)

Wow.... U can start 2014 as a new slimmer person! I am well jel! I've got a long way to go....xxx CONGRATULATIONSXXX

Hi, I just wanted to let you know that thats me got my appointment through for my Gastric bypass surgery.....D-Day 8th October, nerves finally kicking in now but its been nearly 2 years from first consultation to the Op, so no going back and I feel ready for it now.
good luck its good to see others on their way to a much happier life !

Back