• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Finally got in the 20's for my BMI

Stellap

At goal at last.....
When I started my journey my BMI was 39 and I was diabetic with high cholestrol- taking 7 tablets a day. I was given WLS on the NHS because of my high BMI along with my diabetes co-morbity. Have just weighed myself and my scales register a BMI of 29.6....yippee. A BMI of 24 doesn't seem so impossible now. Am so happy:D

oh wow, how wonderful to be in the 20's. Thats the next milestone I am hoping to hit. Well done x

congratulations on your great success

Thanks everyone. I still can't quite believe it. Am still classed as obese(am 12.10) but feel normal and am just going into a size 14. Have been overweight for 25 years (my daughter has never seen me slim) and its hard to shake off my fat image and find myself still looking at the oversize range in catalogues/shops. Hopefully I will get used to that! This site is great for support and motivation and if ever I feel down or want to cheat I come on here for inspiration.

Back