• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

FINALLY!! My bypass awaits!!!

Blossom84

So after one false start a couple of years ago and finally beginning my wls jouney Oct 15 I have a date for my bypass - Oct 11th 2016!! It took me months to decide on sleeve vs bypass but the only thing that put me off the bypass was the lifetime of vitamin popping but I will have to just get on with it!!

I had my pre-op assessment a couple of days ago and was given the details of the lrd but I'm a little confused by it... I am doing the soup and yoghurt diet (approx 100 calories each) and it states 4 soups weight watchers or supermarket own but supermarket own (Sainsbury's) soups are 82 calories per 1/2 can - is this too much?? If so, all i can find for shop bought soups is weight watchers. Are there any other alternatives? Same with yoghurts - is the Muller Light range my only option?

Congratulations on getting your date :)
Check the food stuff with your team if you're not sure. I was given a very informative leaflet with plenty of specific options of yogurt for example which I found helpful and reassuring.

Congrats on getting your date, I would also contact your team about the diet questions, each team does things differently!

Congratulations on getting your date.
I have to agree, it would be best to get in touch with your team. So many places do things differently it's always best to ask and make sure.

Thanks ladies!
Just sticking with ww soups and muller lights.
This time next week I will have had my op!!!

Can I ask how soon post opper went on holiday?

Back