• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Finaly

claires

Been to Salford. Had my chat with the surgeon. Very nice man. Still no date but looking forward to everything. Feeling more positive towards the operation now I have talked everything through. Still apprehensive over the diet. But it's a must. So better try my hardest. Lol

Good luck with your journey, its a rocky road but you will get there.xx take care and get your head round all the information, so that you are prepared, get your little bowls and things ready to go for freezing minute portions of foods for your meals. Plenty research out there to be done, and ask lots of questions xx

Lots of luck on your WLS journey
Em xxxx

I was done at Salford Royal too! Good luck on your journey :D x

I have had my gastric bypass on the 22nd of august. I'm doing fine. Not hungry at all and doing well on the soup. Got one of my sites that keeps bleeding. But my friends a district nurse so she's keeping an eye on it. Can't wait to get on with the rest if my slim life.

Glad all went well hope you have a speedy recovery and a new you will be with you soon xxx

Back