• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gastric Sleeve First 1000kcal burning session

Mixman

Well I went for it on the X-Trainer again. Another 1km further than last time and my first time over 1000kcals burned in an hour on the X-Trainer :)

X2.jpg

Fantastic Mixxy... keep inspiring us... I certainly keep a close eye on your achievements since I live in hope of getting going.... love and hugs always and well done precious! xxx

:eek:I get tired just reading about all the exercise you do!! You`re doing amazingly xX

Well done you.

I have a cross trainer at home and get up early each morning to normally do 30 mins. It is an amazing feeling not puffing and panting like I used to.

You are so fit well done

Jo
xx

Thats amazing !! how can you be still upright after doing that ?? Very inspirational Xx

Must admit, legs were a little wobbly as I got off at the end.

I've got into a good routine. I get in about 8pm, get changed, open post etc and at about 8:30 put the oven on then start on the X-Trainer quickly off and put my tea in the oven and back on the X-Trainer. 12 minutes from time quickly off, quick sprint and put the bath on to fill. Quick refill of bottle and then back on X-Trainer for final 12 minutes (The most resistance on). Off and unpeel lid from tea, nice bath for 10 mins, back upstairs, eat tea whilst on computer. About 10:15 go to bed! Up at 04:30 :D

Wow!! I can feel an attack of the vapours coming on just thinking about it :eek: Well done Mixxy you must be as fit as a butchers dog! XX

Ahhh now I never said that lol but since you have lol.
You cant be one of those guys not doing all of those things.

My hubby cant he would meet himself coming the other way would be funny to watch him tho lol

Good for you

Jo
xx

Back