• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

First Appointment tomorrow im so nervous

Michelle79

Hi guys I have my first appointment tomorrow at Homerton hospital and I'm so nervous and anxious I have a headache lol. Wish me luck as I so need to be given the go ahead for surgery I don't know what I'll do if they say no I fit the nice guidelines but you never know. There's not a day that passes that I don't think about my weight if affects my whole life so I hope I get some good luck for once x

Good luck hunni xxx

Very good luck for tomorrow Michelle
I had my WLS at Homerton and they were lovely ,I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you

Good luck tomorrow hun. I have my first appointment at RCH tomorrow and am desperate for the surgery too. I got upset filling out the questionnaire as I was worried I would answer a question 'wrong' and be denied. I'm sure it will be ok for us both.xx

Good luck tomorrow hun. I have my first appointment at RCH tomorrow and am desperate for the surgery too. I got upset filling out the questionnaire as I was worried I would answer a question 'wrong' and be denied. I'm sure it will be ok for us both.xx
Good luck to you aswell, I know what you mean with the questionnaire I've gone over it so many times to make sure I filled it in properly. Let us know how you get on x x x x

It was ok. I have to see a psychologist which will slow things down but it's a good thing as I need to sort out my relationship with food. Thanks for asking honey.x

That's ok I only see the nurse dietitian and had blood tests and ecg test but I'm back on 6th feb to see my surgeon and have a group seminar meeting. What happened at yours as all hospitals seem to do it differently? X x

Back