• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

First step tomorrow!

Hi Susie sue,

I've got a consultation with Healthier weight on Saturday. I went to see them last year and THG and decided not to go ahead last year, but I'm back a year later.

How did the appointment go? I hope it went well.

My family and husband aren't keen on the idea of surgery. So this year, I've only told my husband and I wont tell the rest until after. I don't want the hassle!

Hello Sunny J
My consultation is tomorrow at 10:30 so I'll let you know how I get on. My husband is the only person who knows and I aim to keep it that way, I hate telling lies though and have already had to fib to my so when he asked me to baby sit tomorrow! Exciting but scary times !!

Keep in touch Susie and let me know :)

I went for appt yesterday and I'm thinking of booking for 25th October 2015 for a band!! I'm going down to London (which is a fair way, as I'm Yorkshire but Its so I can have the surgeon I want).

It is exciting and a fair bit scary!

I hate not telling people too, but i mentioned it to people last year and everyone had an opinion (mostly negative) and at the end of the day the only opinion that matters is mine really because its me thats going to have to live with (and pay for) it.

Anyway, good luck, ask all your questions (if you can I was a bit ocerwheled so didnt really ask any questions last year), listen and get as much info as possible, and enjoy! :) x

Back