• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

First appointment tomorrow

ladiedevilish

Hi i am new here and i have my first appointment at luton and dunstable hospital tomorrow 9am with nurse and 3pm with consultant.

I am very excited/nervous and don't really know what to expect, thats were i need your help whats going to happen tomorrow?

i got my funding first time in feb, which was really happy about as my previous doctor called the whole process a postcode lottery and i didn't qualify.

don't understand where he was coming from as have diabetes, high bmi and high blood pressure but new doctor is 100% behind me.

My Mum had a gastric bypass in jan 09 by going private and i have seen her through it all and i would still have surgery in a heartbeat.

So looking forward to the journey...

Danielle

Hi Danielle & welcome to the site. I'm sorry I can't help re your appointment, but someone from your area will be along in a while to advise you.

Everyone on here is really helpful & you'll get all the support you need x

wanted to say hi and good luck tomorrow

hope it all goes well today . i am also under luton hospital and am due to have my op july 19th . i first went to see them dec 21st so it hasnt really been that long from first appointment to op

welcome and g00d luck x

Back