• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

First day back at work and oh dear!

jaxx

It is my first day back at work today and so far things have been going really well until 30 minutes ago. That's when the restaurant downstairs from us starting cooking. The smells are so mouthwatering! I'm not sure I can cope with this! :cry::cry:

I know I'm not hungry but my mouth is watering just from the smell. Well I resisted before I had the op, I can resist even more now because I know it will make me ill but boy is it hard!!

Make yourself a cup of tea or coffee or something you actually can have. At the moment I am loving ice cold (from the frezer) sugar free squash. Also feel the waist band of your skirt or trousers and notice how much looser it is. You dont need or want anything from that evil place downstairs that contributed to your weight gain in the first place. Hang in there.

My advice stick a peg on your nose.... No seriously as the others say if it's an evil restaurant that does calorie laden food then do the Paul McKenna trick and think of something you really like from there and then about something disgusting like vomit covering it and pinch your thumb n first thing together while you think about the two together... Eventually when you think of the yummy stuff just pinching your thumb/finger will conjure up the horrid image and you wont want it....

However if it's not evil and they have stuff you can eat then go have a bit for your tea xxx

Phone trading standards and say you have just seen 3 rats run into the kitchen. then the newspapers.....
Smells will stop before you know it....... :D

:8855::8855::8855:Funny Bully- ROFL
x

Phone trading standards and say you have just seen 3 rats run into the kitchen. then the newspapers.....
Smells will stop before you know it....... :D

Since I've been working there, there have been 4 different food businesses there so if one shut down, another one would be open soon enough! lol

thats a hard one, another one is cooking food for my kids, food that never interested me before seems so mmmm now
chicken nuggets
beans and waffles
pizza
toast
pancakes
and the list goes on x

peg sounds a good idea x

Back