• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

First fill done!

JO28172

so simple, so I'm now the proud owner of 5ml! now back to the liquids...here's hoping 3 days of that will boost this weeks weight loss!!! Always look on the bright side hey!!! :)

Thx x

Jo I am due my first fill on the 16th of dec did it hurt Hun??? I am dreading it more than the op x

No no no no no noooooo! It was less than having bloods taken in your arm. Literally lie down, raise legs a bit, sharp scratch n done. Didn't take no feeling around, no prodding etc speediest injection I've ever had so look forward to it!!! x

Speed was def order of the day. Can the port area take needles in a fairly wide area do you know? she did it so quick that was the only conclusion i came to, that she could inject anywhere within a 1cm radius say!!

I can't feel my port tried loads, got a bigger scar in the middle but can't find it, thanks Jo feel better , keep us updated how your getting on I am not far behind x

Will do! My port is about 1 inch below my big scar. Try laying on the bed and raise you feet a foot off the bed, it might help to find it?!!lol

did u have a fill during surgery, my band was empty n had 3ml put in off fot another fill on 2nd dec xx

Cheers Jo knowing my luck he as forgot to frigging put it on I was the last one fatigue and all that ha ha x

Lol. Sure it will be ok sue. Joey I wasn't filled at surgery so gone straight in at the 5ml...done me good today if nothing else as hardly had anything :)

it's hard to tell but you can see my food diary on fitness pal...only had milkshake since lunchtime and just had half cuppa tea! Time will tell next week when back on solids properly. had like a lump in my throat (best I can describe) but that's easing gradually! xx

Fanastic! Wendy is fantastic with fills eh Jo? never had any problems with any of mine x

Bloody whiz I'd say lol

That's reassuring joey, I am petrified to have mine done and pushed it back. Scared....

Back