• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

First fill done!

That's reassuring joey, I am petrified to have mine done and pushed it back. Scared....

no need to b scared mis, i was nervous but it nothing to it, a small scratch and it ova, the only part i found hard was holding my legs in air so nurse could locate port only cause my back was bad too x

Mazza said:
Fanastic! Wendy is fantastic with fills eh Jo? never had any problems with any of mine x

Mazza do you mean Wendy from wls group? Just wondered because that's who I'm with and due my first fill in January...

Yes that's her!!!!

It's really nothing to fear one bit

Well done Jo! I can't wait for my first fill i'll know im on my way then!
xx

bexxx1978 said:
Well done Jo! I can't wait for my first fill i'll know im on my way then!
xx

thx hun :)

bexxx1978 said:
I'm not having mine until 11 Jan - they have December off at WLS! hope i don't undo what i have done so far over xmas?!
x

Hello all (I'm Sophie, I'm new to this!)
I'm also having to wait until January for Wendy to do my first fill! I'm the same as you Bexxx, I'm so worried about putting the weight back on! I have already put on 7lbs since coming off the fluids diet and am petrified that come January I'm going to weigh more than when I started! It's such a shame that WLS Group aren't doing fills in December. Xx

Sophie 124 said:
Hello all (I'm Sophie, I'm new to this!)
I'm also having to wait until January for Wendy to do my first fill! I'm the same as you Bexxx, I'm so worried about putting the weight back on! I have already put on 7lbs since coming off the fluids diet and am petrified that come January I'm going to weigh more than when I started! It's such a shame that WLS Group aren't doing fills in December. Xx

Tell me about it, its a bit of a joke really isn't it. Sophie are you visiting them in Harley street? Don't get me wrong they have been good so far, but they should come to London at least once in Dec to do our fills,seen as we have paid for the aftercare...

well fill no.2 done today, in went 2ml taking me to 7ml in total. I know it will take a few days to settle but already on sipping water there's a difference so looking forward to seeing how the solids go down...and portion sizes :)

Just don't go by my food diary for today...cups of tea are enough for me today x

Doesn't hurt at all no, but after my first fill I did feel like I had an oversized Adams apple for first few days!!! x

what time u have it done too, only reason i ask is cause i have mine at 11.30 and had breakfast at 7.30 last time x

2wk ago was first fill. Provider gave me extra appt as she's away rest of dec, and she's happy to fill every two weeks so trekked to Bradford n back just for that lol. Nutter that I am. Mine was at 10am but I'd not eaten or drank at all xx

Back