• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

First meeting today and so exited

freddysmum

Hello everyone

Well my first appointment is this afternoon... I saw my doctor a week last Friday .. Has a call Wednesday asking if I could make it today for the group meeting... I've hardly slept since then ... Daydreaming about being slimmer... Worrying what I will do if they say no...wondering how long I will have to wait if they say yes... I'm ready to burst now with anticipation and excitement ... Hopefully within the next 8 hours I will have answers to all these questions

Take care and everyone have a fabulous day

Karen xxx

Hello everyone

Well my first appointment is this afternoon... I saw my doctor a week last Friday .. Has a call Wednesday asking if I could make it today for the group meeting... I've hardly slept since then ... Daydreaming about being slimmer... Worrying what I will do if they say no...wondering how long I will have to wait if they say yes... I'm ready to burst now with anticipation and excitement ... Hopefully within the next 8 hours I will have answers to all these questions

Take care and everyone have a fabulous day

Karen xxx

Good luck! Keep us posted! xx

Thank you.... Does anyone know how many appointments you have before the operations please xx

That depends on where you are! Everywhere is different. I was in sunderland and had the following:
1 seminar
2 dietician/bariatric nurse
3 surgeon
4 endiscopy
5 pre-op assessment

It took 12-13months but they've speeded up a bit now I think.

You sound so excited :) hope you enjoy the seminar and get some answers. Good luck on your journey x

Well I've been to the seminar and we've got 12 weeks at a weekly class then another 12 weeks doing the same... Then after that if we want to and we've done what needed we move to t4 ... Whatever that is xx

I know... And I'm sure time will fly by it's just the slide show bit wouldn't work and I don't feel I know anything extra to what I have learnt of everyone on here x

Back