• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

ITS TODAY!! ITS TODAY!! my first step on the ladder!!!

pinkladyMK

chatterbox!!
it's today it's today it's today!!!
i feel half dead as only slept 3 hrs but nevermind im soooooooooooooooooo excited i could scream
aaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh

ok ive calmed down now lol.

its my educational meeting to my first step towards a newer slimmer me!!!!!

4pm cant get here quick enough im like a kid waiting for xmas!!

its the same for ellen and roch who is also goign to the meeting first step for them too woooooohooooooo!
i cant wait to meet them

im so excited i havent calmed down!!
i have my list of questions and my big bag full of change for parking!!!
so im set!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hi hun am exactly the same as ya shattered and excited and got loads of change for parking.
Cant wait to meet you and Ellen this afternoon, take care hun lovely chatting to ya last night and have a safe journey xxx

congrats and good luck to all 3 of you :D

Thanks guys feel sorry for them today as they have the 3 mm crew from the dark side lol xx

Hope it all goes well for you. I wish all hospitals had group meetings like this, its such a good idea as it certainly makes your journey easier if you get to know a few other people that are making their journey at the same time.

Thanks everyone!! Hahaha the forum will no doubt be bombarded with messages from us all tonight!!!! I apologise in advance!! Hahahahahaha!!!!

Good luck your on your way now xxx

Have not seen Natalie on the forum tonight, but she had a long journey home and 3 little ones to sort out at home.
It was lovely meeting Natalie and Ellen they are 2 fab gals and meeting them made me feel at ease and comfortable at the meeting, so thank you Natalie and Ellen. and the meeting was really good and so relaxed, meant 2 be 13 of us but in the end it was 5 women and 2 guys, that annoys me as there must of been so many others who would of luved an earlier app today but instead the places were wasted.
Fab meeting loads of info answered all our questions and i know i came away feeling very happy that wls at the Whittington is def the right way forward for me.
Well am shattered so night all xxx

Soz to have hijacked ur thread hun lol xxx

Mornin hun hope all is well with you, just wanted to pop by and say hi to ya and hope u have a good day am sure we will chat soon lol xxxx

im here im here im here !!!
lol
sorry been so busy taking kids out and stuff!1
meeting was wonderful fantastic people fantastic info
im sooooo excited now and cant wait!!!
and bless ya roch ur lovely too babes xxxx

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Omg between u me and ellen i dont think the Whit will know what has hit them lol, had a long chat with ellen today she is going to call at lunch time and see if she is on the system yet then she will text me and i will text you lol fingers crossed.
She has not called up yet so they wont know her voice lmao.
Take care hun and have a good night xxxxx

Back