• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Night out with the girls! What to drink?

Bonnie66

I'm going out with the girls on saturday coming, this is my first night out since my operation and the girls don't know I've had a bypass. I'm really looking forward to the day and night, I know that I will tell the girls that I have had the operation., as they would think it funny that I am not drinking and eating. These will be the first people I have told other than my family and closest friends. I know these girls well enough that I don't expect anyone to judge me.
My biggest problem is what do I drink all night?
Could I take some NAS cordial and just get water at the bar?
HELP..... Hope someone has some suggestions

If you don't dump on orange juice, that's a good one, you could ask them to add a little tap water to dilute it, or, earlier this week my hubby and I went out, and the pub served coffee . . . not ideal on a girly night out though. Another thing I tried was Britvic orange mixed with diet bitter lemon in a tall glass with lots of ice and one of those stirring stick things that they have at the bar. The ice dilutes it, and if you stir it for long enough you can get the fizz out. Also, many pubs have bottled mineral water, which is ok with lots of sliced lemon in it :)
The important thing to remember though is, whatever you drink or don't drink, ENJOY YOURSELF!!

Back