• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

First week of Excercise

Karen19745

Hi I've started adding excercise in to my life,
I have joined the local council gym where I can go to as many classes, swimming and gym as I want anytime I want and my Aunty has joined too which I think helps when you have someone to go with, so this is what we've done so far:
Monday 5th - Zumba for and hour
Thursday 8th - Swimming for an hour
Friday 9th - Gym for an hour
Sunday 11th - Gym for an hour
Monday 12th Gym for an hour (we forgot what time Zumba started)

We are getting a proper program done tomorrow night with an insttructor at the gym because we have just been doing 10 mins on everything cardio and then 20 reps on the toning machines.

I'm really loving it, I went a couple of years ago but it really started to feel like a chore so hopefully this time because I'm lighter and I feel fitter I won't get like that again, thanks for reading, Karen x

Hi I've started adding excercise in to my life,
I have joined the local council gym where I can go to as many classes, swimming and gym as I want anytime I want and my Aunty has joined too which I think helps when you have someone to go with, so this is what we've done so far:
Monday 5th - Zumba for and hour
Thursday 8th - Swimming for an hour
Friday 9th - Gym for an hour
Sunday 11th - Gym for an hour
Monday 12th Gym for an hour (we forgot what time Zumba started)

We are getting a proper program done tomorrow night with an insttructor at the gym because we have just been doing 10 mins on everything cardio and then 20 reps on the toning machines.

I'm really loving it, I went a couple of years ago but it really started to feel like a chore so hopefully this time because I'm lighter and I feel fitter I won't get like that again, thanks for reading, Karen x

well done..xx:)

Keep up the good work Karen. Have you done your measurements so that you can see how many inches/cms you've lost? Even when I didn't lose weight for months I lost inches and went down dress sizes due to exercise.

Really great to hear :) Keep up the fantastic efforts

well done :) which gym do you go to ? x

The pavillion in Thornaby, they do classes and gym and then you can go to Thornaby baths to swim. But you can also use Splash at Stockton and The Forum at Billingham, Karen x

Back