• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I've hit the 200lb loss whoo

IRJ

Has it says on the subject i weighed myself today and after losing another 3lb ive now lost 201lbs, UNBELIEVABLE, 20 inches off my waist 12 inches off my chest and found a couple of inches you know where (which the girlfriend loves)hahahaha :D:D:D

Totally inspirational!! glad your girlfriend is happy too, its a win win situation :D well done!

Wow that's an amazing weight loss. Well done mate xx

A-MA-ZING!!
Well done!
When I grow up, I wanna be like you :)

:)Great news - well done:)

That is one hell of a weight loss, congratulations on reaching the 200lb mark! Even better that you feel so well with it! Did you have any problems along the way? What about the excess skin, how did you cope with that? Hope you do not mind me asking, but I am only at the beginning! (Bypass in three weeks)
Cheers, Paul

Thats amazing!! I cant get my head round some of these weighlosses :eek: You must look like a different person........well done :D x

Paul i do obviously have excess skin mate and ive seen a couple of surgeons to have a tummy tuck privately has its bugging me, it isnt major yet and i think hitting the gym 4 times a week and being very fit upto about 20yrs ago has helped but i cant have it done yet because ime still losing weight ie over the last 2 weeks ive lost 7lbs so its pointless pursuing that avenue yet though when i have weight stability i will have it done

Thats fantastic truly inspirational well done,reading your comments on lose skin is good i thought it was just me who has been worried about it

Back