• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Week 4 weigh in

ditzeeblonde

Morning all...

3.4 lbs gone this week takes me to 20.6 lbs in 4 weeks. Am going to weigh on Saturday too as I'd like to see what my first full months weigh in will be. x

Good thanks, I've been really lucky as I've felt great since day 1 & had no problems. I'm feeling tired at times but have a 7 & 3yr old with all their school/clubs etc so that will play a part but apart from that its by far one of the best decisions I have made (the other was saying yes to hubby!) xx

It must be a lovely feeling for you and everyone thats losing quickly. I cant wait for December to come quick enough, for my op. They asked at my pre op if i want to wait for January for my op because of xmas and i said no way,lol iv had enough turkey to last me a life time. I just want this over and done with now. Must admit im feeling rather low at the moment and worrying about things a lot more, like the operation and all the bad things i read, and the loose skin ect. Nothing will prevent me doing this though xx

Its true what people say that once yr the otherside those things don't seem as important because yr seeing how amazing the weight loss is. At the moment with my skin it goes a bit loose then seems to tighten up again, I can't ever imagine myself in a bikini anyway so I'm (at this point) not too worried.

I don't think there is anyone on this site who says they regret their op & that says alot!! I can't believe how amazing it really is I thought it would be much much harder than this. x

:D Well done on your weight loss.

I feel a bit deflated 'cos I've not lost a lb yet, although I'm only 5 days post op. Its just the first thing anyone asks me is 'how much have you lost?'. :confused:

That's amazing, well done and keep posting those losses, just looking at everyone's really does keep me motivated to push for wls.
Wendyx

:D Well done on your weight loss.

I feel a bit deflated 'cos I've not lost a lb yet, although I'm only 5 days post op. Its just the first thing anyone asks me is 'how much have you lost?'. :confused:

I don't know when I lost my weight in my first week I know that I weighed much heavier immediately after my op b'coz I was full of gas, swollen etc... it will happen I would suggest you hide yr scale for a while. xx

That's amazing, well done and keep posting those losses, just looking at everyone's really does keep me motivated to push for wls.
Wendyx

Hi Wendy... it is amazing, its the fact that it seems effortless thats truly amazing! No hunger involved!

I don't know when I lost my weight in my first week I know that I weighed much heavier immediately after my op b'coz I was full of gas, swollen etc... it will happen I would suggest you hide yr scale for a while. xx

Thanks Ditzee, it just got me down yesterday when 3 friends contacted me yesterday & didn't ask 'how are you?' first. No, it was 'how much have you lost then?' :rolleyes:

But you are doing fantastically!!! Well done :553:

I used to scale op & would feel really disappointed if I didn't see my weight changing, Hubby now hides the scales & I jump on once a week! Its been quite a revolation for me!! You'll be fab. xx

I must admit, scales are a killer for me, everyday at least 2-3 times a day, if I didn't loose I would eat as I thought, "might as well" etc etc, so I thinking hiding the scales might be a good idea, btw pinched your Cinderella note for my facebook tonight, brilliant!!
Wendyx

Back