• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

First WI at SW

mummykcb

and i lost 4lbs, yes 4lbs in one week when its taken me 8 weeks to lose 1lb. Obviously needed to be shown the correct way to eat and have support along the way

Congrats! Sometimes it isn't even what we are eating but that the weight loss kicks in . . .the support tho and that weekly meeting can be an enormous help in weight loss. My provider does it too, but because Im a 2 hour round trip, its a long way to go.

But you're off :D you must be pleased!

Well done hun the support and guidance obviously helps :) xx

That's so good, I'm thinking of joining a club and throwing my scales out as I keep weighing everyday and I'm driving myself mad!, plus like others said its the weekly support I think I need as well, hope you have a good week and another great success in your next weigh in xxx

So pleased for you. Congratulations ... It does the body good to have a change ... 4 pounds off is FANTASTIC X

Awesome. WLS isn't a magic pill that gives us the know how of how to live forever more, so every little helps. Well done on the great weight loss and lots of luck for future weigh in's. You can do it :) x

Excellent news! 4lb in first week is an amazing start.

How is slimming world going?

Ive had the emails and texts from my previous leader for New Year lol x x

Might go back myself for regular weigh ins. Plus I think slimming world works well with what I eat now anyway, my half plate of salad / veg etc. x x

Glad its going so well. Am def joining If my weight loss slows up. But am not sure how they would feel with me having a sleeve. Did u tell them u have a band?

Its going great. I got my 7lb certificate today after 3 weeks. Very happy with this as i started so close to xmas. I have now lost 36lbs since surgery.

Back